Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sripada hike

 The most beautiful place I have ever visited at Sri Pada. I have no words to say about beauty of it and my pleasure about that journey. Because it's so a sweet , impressive journey and a place. 

My friends joined for that journey with me. We went in April 2019. Around 5p.m we started to reach Sri Pada. The night ride to Sri Pada was a most beautiful one. At that night we could see Sri Pada very beautifully through the mist & lights. And also at night very cold of it. Therefore we wore 2 jerseies and winter hats. On the way we ate roti and lunumiris , aggala in casses of feeling hungry to us. We passed Dragon pantheeon , Indikatupana  , Seethagagula , Mahagiridambe and reached to Sri Pada maluwa. Go upstairs the surrounding is very beautiful. Many flowers were bloom.

There was also a lot of fog. There are several roads to go to Sri Pada Maluwa such as Ratnapura road , Hatton road , Kuruwita road etc. We went tot the Sri Pada courtyard Buddha's Sri Pada and stayed there for a while. Looking down from there , the surroundings looked very small and beautiful. I will never forget that scene. Then we all got off the bus & headed home. Although the journey was tiring at the end , it was a beautiful , unforgettable trip in my life. I wish I could worship Sri Pada again.

3 comments:

Brotherhood

MAY BE A LOT OF TROUBLE...... MAY BE NOT WITHOUT....... SOMETIMES FIGHTING & GETTING ANGRY.... SOMETIMES IN LOVE...... ALWAYS LOOKING OU...